Driver's Safety Course
You may request to have your violation dismissed by successfully completing a driver's safety course (DSC). You are eligible to take a driver safety course if you have a valid Texas driver's license or permit and you have not taken a driver safety course within the last twelve (12) months immediately preceding the date of the alleged offense and are not currently taking the course for another traffic violation in the State of Texas. DSC may only be taken for moving violations. You must make a timely appearance in Court to pay the court cost and request a driver's safety course.
- Possess a valid Texas driver's license or permit.
- Show proof of financial responsibility or vehicle liability insurance in your name, or as a listed driver.
- Enter a plea of "guilty" or "no contest".
DRIVER SAFETY COURSE IS NOT AN OPTION FOR
- Offenses committed in a construction work maintenance zone when workers are present.
- Holders of a CDL license regardless of vehicle driven.
- Speeding 25 mph or more over the speed limit.
- Speeding over 95 mph.
- Passing a stopped school bus.
- Leaving the scene of an accident.
- Past due citations.
You may request defensive driving in person at 302 Main Street Wolfforth, TX.
You must be eligible and assigned a Driver's Safety Course before completing. To do so, please contact the Wolfforth Municipal Court.
In Person Defensive Driving:
1. In Person Defensive Driving C2204
2. Defensive Driving at Golden Corral (both in person and online options)
On-line Defensive Driving:
2. Online Defensive Driving Comedy Course (Optional 3-D Content)